2007年12月5日 星期三

裝修

O=Music centre owner/音樂中心業主,R=Renovator/裝修人員
O:This is the new office.(這是新的辦公室。)
R:The shop is quite big.(店面挺大的。)
O:It is 4000 square feet.(是4000平方尺。)
R:Is the rental expensive?(租金貴嗎?)
O:Yes.The rental is high.(是的,租金很高。)
R:Okay,what would you like me to do?(好的,您要我做什么?)
O:We could have a reception area here.(接待處可在此。)
R:How big is the area?(那地方是多大?)
O:From here to there.(從這裡到那裡。)
R:All right.(好的。)
O:We could have the front part made into 3 office rooms.(我們可把那前部分做成3間辦公室。)
R:Are the size of all office rooms the same?(那些辦公室都一樣大嗎?)
O:No.We will have the first room built for the director.(不。我們將把第一間裝修給董事長。)
R:So,is the size of the director’s room double?(所以董事長的房會是雙倍大嗎?)
O:Yes.(是的)
R:Where do you want to fit the reception table?(那接待處要設在哪裡?)
O:We Will have the reception table fitted in this direction.(我們將把接待處設在這個方向。)
R:How many tables in this corner?(這個角落有多少張桌子?)
O:We want to put 3 tables.(我們要放3張桌子)
R:This corner is quite big.I suggest you could have four tables out of three.(這個角落挺大的,與其放3張,我建議你放4張桌子。)
O:That’s okay.(那好吧。)
R:Do you want to have this wall knocked?(你要把這面牆壁敲掉嗎?)
O:Okay.But I need the partition from here to there.(好的,不過我需要隔牆,從這兒到那兒的。)
R:Okay.Let me measure the area...(好的,讓我量一量那地方?)
使役詞(Causative)的英文用語分析:
在會話中,如果我們說要?或?一樣事務做好,就要用使役詞(Causative)。在使用使役詞(Causative)時,我們就須要用have/has/had+V3(第三動詞/分詞)。
1.I want to have the office premise cleaned regularly.(那辦公室我需要定期清理。)
2.He would like to have the windows replaced,because they are broken.(他要把那窗口更換,因為破了。)
3.This area is ought to have public telephones installed.(這區應該裝上公共電話。)
4.The technician has just had the bulb changed.(技術人員已經把電燈泡換了。)
5.I don want to have my desk moved to that corner.(我不要把我的桌子搬到那角落。)
6.He shouldn have had the walls painted in dark blue.(他不應該把那牆壁漆成深藍色。)
7.I had my house renovated last year.(我已在去年把我的屋子裝修好了。)
8.Did the maid have the house cleaned?(那女佣有清理那屋子嗎?)
9.Shouldn he have his car repaired soon?(他不應該快快修理他的汽車嗎?)
10.Should our company have the carpet replaced?(我們的公司應該換了那地毯嗎?)

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁