與本地客戶聯絡
對 話
Jane: Hello. This is Jane Stevens from GoTech. I’m calling for Tony Jackson.
阿珍︰哈囉。我是GoTech公司的珍.史蒂文斯。請找東尼.傑克森。
Tony: This is Tony.
東尼︰我就是。
Jane: I’m calling to confirm the plans for our meeting tomorrow.
阿珍︰我打來向您確認我們明天的會議計劃。
Tony: Are we still on for 1:00 PM?
東尼︰我們還是約下午一時嗎?
Jane: That’s right. Can you give me the address of the restaurant?
阿珍︰沒錯。能請您給我那家餐廳的地址嗎?
Tony: I’ll email it to you along with some directions.
東尼︰我會寄電子郵件給妳,連同如何到那裡的指引。
Jane: I’d appreciate that. That should be all I need. So, we’ll see you tomorrow.
阿珍︰非常感謝您。這就是我需要的,那就明天見。
Tony: Let me know if you have any trouble finding the place. See you then.
東尼︰如果妳找不到地方再問我。到時見。
[多學一點點]
★confirm vt. 確認
★confirm one’s flight 確認某人的班機
例︰Please confirm the date and other details before making the reservation.(預約之前請先確認日期與其他細節。)
★Are we still on for 1:00 PM? 我們還是約一時嗎?
= Is what we planned for 1:00 PM still going to happen?
★address n. 地址╱演說
例︰What’s your email address?(你的電子郵件地址是什么?)
0 個意見:
張貼留言
訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]
<< 首頁